The International Toolkit is a product of Yale University’s International Operations & Compliance Committee (IOCC). The IOCC, established in 2008, is a cross-functional team that supports Yale’s international activities by helping the University meet operational challenges and compliance requirements and by providing guidance to faculty, staff and students engaged in international activities, whether that is hosting visitors from abroad here on campus or working on projects or programs outside the U.S.
- Alyssa Greenwald, Senior Associate General Counsel (Co-Chair);
- Donald Filer, Associate Vice President for Global Strategy (Co-Chair);
- James Cresswell, Senior Contract Manager, Office of Sponsored Projects;
- Lisa D’Angelo, Associate Provost for Research;
- Susannah Gobbi, Chief Procurement Officer;
- Christine Harvey, Manager, Tax and International Compliance;
- Marje Lemmon, Director of Risk Management and Insurance, Office of Enterprise Risk Management;
- Carolyn Marks, International Operations Compliance Manager;
- Courtney McCarthy, Assistant Director, Employee Relations;
- Nicole McGrath, Coordinator, HR Compliance Initiatives;
- Lisa Mosley, Executive Director, Office of Sponsored Projects;
- Kristina Talbert-Slagle, Assistant Professor and Associate Director, Yale Institute for Global Health; and
- Suzanne Whitty, Senior Director, Tax and International Compliance.
Contact us for assistance with an international operations need by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 203-436-9049. We also appreciate your feedback for improving this website.